Thursday, October 4, 2012

Joke of the Week #24

A tremendous storm leaves three brothers, Brad, Steve, and Carl, shipwrecked on a faraway island. No one comes to their rescue, so they need to build themselves shelter and learn to live off the land. After several years pass, a bottle washes up on the shore; once they open it, a genie appears. "I shall grant you one wish each." the genie says.

"Okay," Brad says. "I wish I could go back home." A puff of smoke appears and, POOF! Brad suddenly disappears, sent back to his home.

The genie then turns to Steve. "And what will your wish be?"

"I also wish to go back home." Steve replies. Another puff of smoke appears and, POOF! Steve also disappears and is on his way back home.

The genie then turns to Carl. "And what will your wish be?"

Carl, who wasn't the brightest of the bunch, now notices that he's all alone. He says, with a sniffle, "I wish my two brothers were back. I'm lonely!"


From Nickelodeon Magazine.

Guess you can't believe everything you hear.

No comments:

Post a Comment