Friday, November 22, 2013

Ride 'Em Cow...Horse?

From the Rio Grande
But my legs ain't bowed,
And my cheeks ain't tanned,
I'm a cowboy who never saw a cow,
Never roped a steer 'cause I don't know how,
Sure ain't a'fixin' t'start in now,
Yippy-I-Oh-Ki-Ay,
Yippy-I-Oh-Ki-Ay.
 
 
Here is a My Little Pony fanfiction of mine, which is based on the comic "Pizen Springs Dude Ranch" from the Donald Duck compilation, Lost in the Andes. In this story, Applejack's family ranch has been plagued by a cattle rustler; Rainbow Dash and the little Cutie Mark Crusaders assist by looking after the ranch while she's away, but this rustler is much trickier than first anticipated, and keeps getting the jump on Dash! When push comes to shove, it may be up to the kids to save the day. Please enjoy!
 
 
 
 
 
BTW, here's a picture of the cattle rustler pony in and out of her disguise. Pathetic though her disguise may seem, she still somehow manages to trick Dash every time.

 
 
 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment