Friday, July 20, 2012

Joke of the Week #15

Carl is walking along the beach when he discovers a magic lamp partially buried in the sand. He pulls it out, rubs it, and a genie appears.

"I can grant you three wishes." the genie says. "What will you first wish be?"

Carl thinks for about a second, then says, "I wish I was the richest man on Earth."

A puff of smoke rises in the air and suddenly the entire beach is covered in gold coins. "Now," the genie says. "What will your second wish be?"

"I wish to have muscles." Carl says.

Another puff of smoke appears, and suddenly Carl has the finest muscles ever seen. "And what will your final wish be?" the genie asks.

"I wish to be irresistible to girls." Carl says.

A final puff of smoke appears and Carl turns into a Barbie doll.



No comments:

Post a Comment