Sunday, September 7, 2014

My Cat is Simply Out of This World!

 
You've got a friend in me,
When the road looks rough ahead
And you're miles and miles from your nice warm bed,
You just remember what your old pal said
'Cause you've got a friend in me.
 
Here is a Kid vs. Kat fanfiction, which was a collab between my good friend brave kid and I(He had the initial idea, and I wrote the story), which is the first in a series he and I will be writing in the future. In this reimagining/retelling of the series, Mr. Kat, now an intergalactic reporter rather than an evil villain, tires of his humdrum life on his home planet. When he's given the opportunity to search for a news story on a new planet, he jumps at the chance, but is unfortunately thrown off course by his foe the evil hamster Eeks and crash lands on Earth. Upon being discovered by the Burtonburger family, he's soon adopted by them...but what might happen when his secret is discovered? Please enjoy!
 
 
 
BW, here's a pic of the now good Mr. Kat in the series. He's Scooby to Coop's Shaggy, Bandit to Coop's Johnny Quest, and Rufus to Coop's Ron Stoppable!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment