Friday, May 18, 2012

Joke of the Week #6

Frankie and Waldo are watching and old Lone Ranger movie. Halfway into the movie, Frankie turns to Waldo and says, "I bet you the Lone Ranger falls off his horse."

"Oh, don't josh with me," says Waldo. "The Lone Ranger never falls off his horse."

"I'll bet you $10 that he does."

"All right, I'll bet you $10 that he doesn't."

They sit watching the film a few more minutes in silence. A bunch of outlaws ambush the Lone Ranger shooting a flurry of bullets. The Lone Ranger's horse rears abruptly, and off he falls.

"See? I told you!" Frankie says.

"Oh, all right." Waldo takes $10 out of his wallet and hands it to Frankie. "Here you go."

"No...I can't take it." Frankie says. "I have a confession to make. I've seen this movie before."

"Well, to be quite honest, I've seen it before too," Waldo says. "But I didn't think he'd be klutzy enough to fall twice!"


Big Sis and Li'l Sis.

No comments:

Post a Comment