Monday, December 8, 2014

More Gifts for my Sweet Friend

 
A picture requested to me by my good friend Autopilotkitty featuring the cast of Digimon Data Squad with their baby versions(Autopilotkitty's OCs) enjoying each other's company.
 
The baby Digimon are property of Autopilotkitty.
 
 
 

Here also is another picture request for Autopilotkitty featuring Grim and Mandy pushing their adorable little children Bones and Maly(Autopilotkitty's OCs) in a stroller.

Bones and Maly are property of Autopilotkitty.

Also included are three gifts extra I've made for her. This picture features my SpongeBob OC little Ben Mammalton waving hello to her.(In response to this very sweet picture she made for me. ^-^)

 
Here also is a picture of that suburban daredevil himself Kick Buttowski motoring up a hill and saying his famous catchphrase.
 

Also included is a picture of Brandy and Mr. Whiskers in love. (Brandy and Whiskers is my OTP! :) )

No comments:

Post a Comment