Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Joke of the Week #97

A baby penguin goes to his mother one day and asks, "Mommy, am I a penguin?"

His mother replies, "Why, of course you're a penguin. I'm a penguin and your father's a penguin, too."

The chick then inquires, "But am I 100% pure penguin?"

His mother replies, "Ask your father."

The chick then goes to his father and inquires, "Daddy, am I a penguin? I mean, 100% pure penguin?"

His father then replies, "Why, of course you're a penguin. I'm a penguin, your mother's a penguin, both of my parents are penguins, both of your mother's parents are penguins, and each of our grandparents were penguins, too. Yes, son, you most certainly are 100% pure penguin. What makes you ask a funny question like that?"

The chick replies, "Because I'm freezing!"


Another little charmer.



No comments:

Post a Comment