Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Gifts for Another Good Friend of Mine

 
A gift for my good friend Autopilotkitty featuring her two favorite characters Billy and Grim, from The Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy, hugging and telling each other how much they mean to each other.(I used a smaller version of this picture as the cover for a story I wrote specially for her, My Best Friend Grim.)
 
 
Here also is a picture requested to me by Autopilotkitty, featuring Grim and Mandy as a married couple, gently hugging their new baby son Bones.(Autopilotkitty's OC.)
 
 
Bones is property of Autopilotkitty.
 
 
 
Also included is a gift extra I've made for her, featuring Cheese and Crackers from Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends(Both of whom originally appeared in the episode Mac Daddy) hugging. Please enjoy!
 
Cheese and Crackers...they just seem to go well together.
 


 
 


3 comments: