Saturday, April 13, 2013

Joke of the Week #51

A little boy brings his dog to the vet. "I think my dog's nose is hurt, but I can't tell if it really is or if he's faking. Can you help me, please?"

"Certainly, son." the doctor replies. He then turns toward the doorway and whistles, upon which a large shaggy orange tabby cat plods in. The cat hops up on the table where the dog is laying, looks the dog over for about a minute, then hops back down and hurries back out the door.

The vet then whistles again, upon which a large black lab walks in. The lab climbs up on the table, looks the dog over for about another minute, then climbs back down and exits the room.

"Yes, your dog's nose really is hurt." the vet says. "I'll start helping him right away. By the way, my bill will be $350."

"Why's it so high?" the boy inquires.

"That's $50 for the bill, $150 for the CAT scan, and $150 for the lab test."


From Nickelodeon Magazine.

No comments:

Post a Comment